(photo: Joanna Kosinska)
That question is harder to answer than people think. A more important question we should ask first is,
Where Are You At?
If you are still in the planning stages … if you haven’t considered a proposal or the overall narrative arc of your fiction/nonfiction book … we should talk strategy and figure out your next step.
If you are at the proposal or manuscript stage, that involves a different conversation.
Either way, email me and let’s set up a time to talk. I can help you with:
FINDING POTENTIAL PUBLISHERS
COPY-EDITING YOUR MANUSCRIPT
CREATIVE EDITING OF YOUR MANUSCRIPT
SERVING AS A SOUNDING BOARD
Who Am I?
- For many years, I served as critic and editor for a major newspaper book section receiving 400-500 galleys and finished books per week
- I was part of a team that produced an amazingly successful literary festival every year (and still does)
- Both roles have given me connections to the publishing industry
- I’m an author with a novel-in-progress (that is another story, and I’ll share my journey with you during our opening phone consultation).
- I’m an experienced editor of published manuscripts, from short form to book-length.
- I’ve decided to draw on that experience to help my fellow-writers because other writing coaches don’t have my background.
The writer’s journey is one of the most important journeys in a person’s life.
It would be my honor to help you with yours. Contact me if you want more information about my services.