(photo: Joanna Kosinska)
That question is harder to answer than people think. The more important question we should ask first is,
Where Are You At?
If you are still in the planning stages … if you haven’t considered a proposal or the overall narrative arc of your fiction/nonfiction book … we should talk strategy and figure out your next step.
If you are at the proposal or manuscript stage, that involves a different conversation.
Either way, email me and let’s set up a time to talk. But first,
Who Am I?
- For many years, I served as critic and editor for a major newspaper book section receiving 400-500 galleys and finished books per week
- I was part of a team that produced an amazingly successful literary festival every year (and still does)
- Both roles have given me connections to the publishing industry
- I’m an author with a novel-in-progress (that is another story, and I’ll share my journey with you during our opening phone consultation).
- I’m an experienced editor of published manuscripts, from short form to book-length.
- I’ve decided to draw on that experience to help my fellow-writers because other writing coaches don’t have my background.
The writer’s journey is one of the most important journeys in a person’s life.
It would be my honor to help you with yours. Contact me if you want more information about my services.